Sunday, September 19th, 2021
Happy rainy Sunday,
A few key points this week:
- Thank you to the Rosemont PAC for purchasing an additional bike rack for all our wheels. An extra special thank you to a Rosemont parent, Travis Hauck for assembling the rack for us. Also, 4 new picnic tables were purchased by the PAC to enhance our outdoor learning opportunities. The tables were made locally in Slocan Park by Walter Voykin. Thanks PAC!
- All classes are heading to Kokanee Park tomorrow - RAIN or SHINE. We are HIGHLY encouraging the wearing of masks for ALL students on the school bus to Kokanee and back and at any time at school. Please send your child with a mask to wear on the school bus and for school time.
- PAC meeting on Wednesday, September 23rd at 7:00pm. You can attend in person at the school or via Zoom. https://sd8.zoom.us/j/62647149540
- Rosemont School will hold our own Terry Fox Run on Thursday, September 23 on our school grounds. Please considering sending a toonie to school with your child for our ‘Toonie for Terry’ fundraising campaign.
- Friday, September 24 is a Pro-D. There is NO SCHOOL for students on Friday.
- PLEASE continue to do the daily health assessment on your child prior to sending them to school. I have attached the simple guide that lays out the symptoms to watch for and actions to take.
- Friendly reminder – school fees are now due – $40/child via cash, cheque, credit/debit.
- It looks as though we do not have any students or staff members with any nut allergies. For now, nut products MAY be sent to school - YAY! I will update if any new registrations arrive with any nut allergies. Bring on the PB & J!